Editorial Team at Advantage
Our editors and journalists break stories, influence ideas, and act as ambassadors for our 20+ brands.
We recently launched a bolder and deeper approach to content that has attracted 1.2 million engaged readers a month across print, digital, mobile, social, and video platforms.
This commitment to exclusive content has allowed the editorial team to shift its efforts to breaking news, building out expert panels, attending and reporting from more industry tradeshows and conferences, and creating new web series that dig more deeply into trending topics.
What sets us apart:
- Premium Exclusive Content. From news stories, to long-form features, to in-depth reports, to weekly newscasts, to live panel discussions.
- More Muscle. A growing fleet of digital reporters writing exclusive industry news.
- Dedicated Weekly Newscasts. Two of our brands have even surpassed the 100th episode mark.
- Topic-focused Web Series. Providing depth and context is what we do.
- Expert Voices. A growing number of innovators, C-level executives, academic heads, engineers, renowned scientists, top researchers and developers continue to bolster our influencer network.
- Live Roundtables. We bring visionaries to you. Every month, a growing number or our brands’ lead editors assemble a panel of industry experts to discuss critical issues across our core markets.
- Tailored Reports. As we build out our research and analytic offerings, we look to the readers to help us forecast where their industry is headed.
Advantage Business Marketing has given me the chance to expand my professional skills, take on ownership of a brand and become a thought leader in my industry. By giving employees the tools and support needed to develop their roles, there’s no limit to what individuals can do here. My hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed — getting me to where I am today.
Jon Minnick, Editorial Content Director, Manufacturing Group, Madison, WI
Working at Advantage has helped me extend my passion of video editing and design to a whole new level. Being able to maintain creative freedom while designing highly engaging video for ABM is incredible. Our team here shows the devotion and the desire to create astounding video which is head and shoulders above the rest.
We all work together for a common goal, and once we see what we want, we go and achieve it. I love working with my team and I love making sure our clients are more than satisfied with the videos that we create for them. I am more than proud to be a part of a company like this one.
Jon DiPierro, Manager of Multimedia Production, Rockaway, NJ